Tooling for ACF Bonding of Camera Modules or Other Complex 3D Devices
- Compensates for lack of coplanarity between the top and bottom surfaces of the substrate.
- Successful production history at values of up to 200µm of noncoplanarity.
- Improved cooling function.
- Improved load and unload times
- Antistatic and ESD safe materials.
- Designed for rapid tooling changeover.
- Experience with single cavity through 45-cavity designs.
- Works with Ohashi Engineering or Ito Brand ACF bonding equipment.
- In-house design team with rapid response and prototyping capability
Each camera module is different, and some may benefit more from a Floating CarrierTM design than others. Typically, if a camera module or other device has noncoplanarity of >30µm between the top and bottom sides, a Floating CarrierTM design can greatly improve yield, overall reliability, and electrical performance of the bond. Contact your local sales team for more information and a free evaluation of your camera module using our Pressure ScanningTM service.