Economic, reliable, and flexible repair system for replacing TAB, COF, and FPC components on large LCD or PDP panels.
- 75 recipes, 25 each for ACF Lamination, FOG Bonding, and FOB (PWB) Bonding
- Multi-step pulsed heat profile setting.
- Auto-calibration of thermode temperature.
- Automatic and Manual Operation settings.
- Password protection for Operation and Engineering menu levels.
- Graph of measured output temperature during operation to provide visual feedback to the operator on equipment functioning.
- Detailed alarm interlocks and error state messages.
- Dual button start switches for operator safety.
- Low-cost extension for 80″ panels.
The Ito Group FRS-60P is a semi-automatic system design for use in the repair of TAB or FPC on flat panel displays of up to 60” size (80” with optional extension). It features programmable recipes, a dual heating function allowing both ACF lamination and bonding, and a flexible design that allows many different types of panels to be loaded and used without custom fixtures. The system may also be used for prototyping work or other situations requiring flexibility but not requiring high volume throughput.
Full specifications are available through the link below.
- Ito America: Sells this product.
- Ito Europe: Sells this product.
- Ito India: Sells this product.
- Ito Thailand: Sells this product.
- Ito China: Sells this product.
- Ito Japan: Sells this product.