A low cost ACF bonder with great ergonomics, expandability, and quality
The Ito Group TTB-1008C/2525A is a tabletop ACF bonder featuring a Y-axis slide stage. It is available in both Constant Heat and ActiveHeatTM configurations. It does not have any alignment functionality except what can be achieved using pins or fixtures on the stage. The TTB-1008C/2525A is designed to be used in ACF bonding repair operations and prototype operations, and may also be used in volume manufacturing where the cost of manual labor is not critical. The TTB-1008C/2525A is recommended for use in FOG, FOB, and FOF bonding.
- Highly-responsive PID controllers for temperature control.
- Precision air cylinder for fine pressure control.
- Designed for rapid tooling changeover.
- Floating CarrierTM capable.
- Comprehensive native English manual covering set-up, process development, maintenance, and operation. Other languages (Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc.)
|Heating Method||Constant Heat||Ceramic ActiveHeat™|
|Heat Tool Size||Length: 5-100mm – Width: 1-8mm||Length: 5-25mm – Width: 1-25mm|
|Upgradable||To 5 systems: TTB-2525A, TTAB-1008C2, TTAB-1008C4, TTAB-2525A2 or TTAB-2525A4||To 2 systems: TTAB-2525A2, TTAB-2525A4|
|Size & Weight||W450xD500xH690mm & Approximately 80Kg|
|Power||AC100 – 240V, Single Phase|
Full specifications are available for download through the link below. Highly-responsive PID controllers for temperature control. Precision air cylinder for fine pressure control. Designed for rapid tooling changeover. Floating CarrierTM capable. Comprehensive native English manual covering set-up, process development, maintenance, and operation.