Floating Carrier Camera Module Tooling for ACF
Ito America, Ito China, Ito Europe, Ito India, Ito Japan, Ito Thailand
ACF Bonding Accessories
Tooling for ACF Bonding of Camera Modules or Other Complex 3D Devices
- Compensates for lack of coplanarity between the top and bottom surfaces of the substrate.
- Successful production history at values of up to 200µm of noncoplanarity.
- Improved cooling function.
- Improved load and unload times
- Antistatic and ESD safe materials.
- Designed for rapid tooling changeover.
- Experience with single cavity through 45-cavity designs.
- Works with Ohashi Engineering or Ito Brand ACF bonding equipment.
- In-house design team with rapid response and prototyping capability
Each camera module is different, and some may benefit more from a Floating CarrierTM design than others. Typically, if a camera module or other device has noncoplanarity of >30µm between the top and bottom sides, a Floating CarrierTM design can greatly improve yield, overall reliability, and electrical performance of the bond.
Contact your local sales team for more information and a free evaluation of your camera module using our Pressure ScanningTM service.