V-Star General Purpose Automation Platform
Ito America, Ito China, Ito Europe, Ito India, Ito Japan, Ito Singapore, Ito Thailand, Ito Vietnam
The V-Star Platform is a FLEXIBLE and GENERAL-PURPOSE automation platform for electronics manufacturing, especially smartphone assembly. Changeovers for other purposes are very easy, and extra features can be quickly added.
Key Technology Features:
- Micro joining
- Micro welding
- Micro dispensing
- Multi-material laser marking
- High-precision movement
- High-precision vision
Below are how it works and how it benefits your factory in electronics manufacturing management.
1) Every machine in the V-Star automation platform is able work as a standalone machine and they can also be connected together as one fully automated line for electronics production:
- The transportation method for products between machine-to-machine driven by Conveyor system
- The actual machine stage is driven by high-precision XY motors which ensure the high-quality at the output.
- The head unit (with or without rotation) is designed independently to be detached, and replaced by a new head
- The head unit is flexible and can be integrated with many types of actuators, and equipment (such as cameras for visual inspection and vision system, barcode readers for traceability, etc)
- The head unit can also be integrated with other technologies from third parties; such as AVIO welding head, MUSASHI dispensing head, ACI laser marking head, HAKKO Soldering head, etc.
2) Flexibility in production line configuration; such as 1, 1-1, 1-1-1, 1-1-1-1 or any configuration what is suitable for your output requirements.
3) Connect to other makers’ machines via standardized communication protocols and standardized conveyor system; such as Ethernet TCP/IP, CC-link IE Field, Modbus, Serial.
4) There are 3 general purpose platforms in the V-Star line-up. Depending on each manufacturing purpose and desired quality, you can decide which platform you would like to use; 2-axes, 3-axes or 4-axes.
- V2-3030: general purpose 2-axes platform
- V3-3030: general purpose 3-axes platform
- V4-3030: high-precision 4-axes platform
The V-Star automation platform – Front view
The V-Star automation platform – Left / Right view
The production configuration: V2-V4-V3 for a high-precision electronics assembly
The V4-3030: High-precision 4-axes general purpose platform