Ito Group Tabletop ACF Aligner-Bonder With Slide Stage
Ito America, Ito China, Ito Europe, Ito India, Ito Japan, Ito Thailand, Ito Vietnam
Please fill in the form to download Product Information
A low cost manual ACF aligner-bonder with excellent alignment capabilities
The Ito Group TTAB-1008C/2525A is a tabletop ACF (anisotropic conductive film) aligner-bonder with a Y-axis slide stage. It is available in both Constant heat and ActiveHeatTM configurations and is compatible with Ito Group’s Floating CarrierTM technology, allowing it to be used with complex 3D structures such as camera modules. The TTAB-1008C/2525A is designed to manually align a single device to a single substrate by using micrometers and a set of cameras and displays. The device can range from a simple flexible printed circuit to a complete display assembly or camera module. After alignment has been completed, the operator slides the stage to the rear of the machine for bonding. Load, unload, and alignment are all performed by the operator. Additional Features:
- Highly-responsive PID controllers for temperature control.
- Precision air cylinder with digital pressure regulator for fine pressure control.
- Designed for rapid tooling changeover.
- Floating CarrierTM capable.
- Comprehensive native English manual covering set-up, process development, maintenance, and operation. Other languages (Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc.)
|Heat Tool Size
|Length: 5-100mm – Width: 1-8mm
|Length: 5-25mm – Width: 1-25mm
|AC100 – 240V, Single Phase
The Ito TTAB 1008CR/2525AR is a tabletop aligner-bonder with rotary stage to improve throughput. It is available in both constant Heat and ActiveHeat configurations and features a unique stage support mechanism which allows the machine to be used with complex 3D structures such as camera modules.