Laser Diode Welder
Laser Diode Welder LW-D30A / LW-D100
For Many Different Types of Soldering and Plastic Welding!Material can be directly fabricated by the beam from the laser diode. It is most suitable for soldering and plastic welding.
- Applicable to Various Shapes and Material
Three types of output mode are available(Profile, Continuous, Pulse)
- Laser Output Waveform is Visualized
Preset numerical data is converted into waveform and displayed
Actual output waveform is trace displayed
- Simple Operation
Laser can be output immediately after switch ON
Easy-to-operate jog dial is equipped
Guide light to confirm laser output position is provided
- Suitable to be Equipped on Automated Machine
RS-232C, I/O equipped
Various monitoring (alarm) functions
- Desk Top Type
- Compatible to Pb Free Solder
|Major Applications||Exciter Source||Laser Medium|
|Soldering and Plastic Welding||Electric Current||Semiconductor|
- Arbitrary Waveform
- Pulse Waveform
- Continuous Waveform
|Max Rated Power||26W||100W|
Laser Diode Chip Cross-sectional Diagram
(Example of double hetero-structure)
- * Regarding the semiconductor structure, more layers are added as necessary making the structure more complicated.
Avio Unique Profile Output
The output can adapt itself instantaneously to the changes in shape and thickness of the work.
- Profile Mode
|Wave Length||980 nm|
|Max Rated Power||26 W (Class 4)||100 W (Class 4)|
|Output Head||Attached||Sold Separately|
|Optical Fiber Core Diameter||φ 400 μm||Two types, Φ400 μm、Φ200 μm|
|Core Diameter||When standard output head is used :
φ800 μm (WD 80 mm)
When additional option lens is used :
φ400 μm (WD 35 mm)
|When separately sold output head is used :
(imaging magnifi cation switchable between ×1 and ×2)
|Guide Beam||635 nm|
|Output Condition||15 Data|
|Output Setting Range||Current : 3.0 – 56.4 A (0.1 A step)
Power : 0.0 – 26.0 W (0.1 W step)
|Current : 0.10 – 10.30 A (0.01 A step)
Power : 0.0 – 100.0 W (0.1 W step)
|Time Setting Range||0.000 – 99.999 s (1 ms step)|
|Interface||I / O、RS-232C (max 57600 bps)|
|Output Mode||CW output, Pulse output, Profi le waveform output (max 256 point setting)|
|Monitor Display||LD drive current, Laser power (Digital display, Graphic display)|
|Alarm Function||Interlock error, Control error, Over current error, Over power error, LD high temperature error, FET high temperature error|
|Power Source||AC 100 V ±10%、50/60 Hz||AC 100 – 240 V ±10%、50/60 Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||800 W|
|Dimension / Weight||W200×D430×H280 mm (excluding protrusion and optical system)
19 kg (excluding optical system)
|W435×D430×H255 mm (excluding protrusion and optical system)
30 kg (excluding optical system)
- Output Head with Coaxial Camera for LW-D30A
- * As for LW-D30A, output head without coaxial camera is attached as standard.
- Output Head for LW-D100
Dual Spot Unit
- By adding a standard output unit, simultaneous joining of two points with narrow pitch is enabled
- As the pitch can be customized, please consult with us
- Pitch : Approx. 0.45mm (fixed)
Spot : Approx. 0.34mm
WD : Approx. 34mm
Auto Calibration Kit
- By connecting to LW-D30A, the output can be calibrated automatically
- Head External Dimension : W66×D38×H60mm
- * Please consult us for LW-D100 separately.
- Our laser welder products comply with the “Safety of laser products” of Japanese Industrial Standards and the “Preventive measures against interference by laser beam”, a notice from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- When using a laser welder, please make sure to follow the instruction manual and label or caution note displayed on or attached to the product.
- Our laser welder products correspond to class 4 laser. Make sure not to have the beam emitted from the laser welder get directly into your eyes.
Even the reflected light or the scattered light is very dangerous. Be careful not to have the light get into your eyes.
- In case the laser beam is irradiated on human body, there is a possibility for a serious interference to be caused. Be sure to wear a laser protection gear within an area where the laser beam may reach you.
- Do not irradiate laser beam into the air. Be sure to terminate.
- Do not irradiate laser toward an inflammable object. A fire may be caused.
- When replacing a flash bulb or removing the power supply cover, turn the power OFF and wait for 5 minutes before doing so.
- Be sure to ground the ground terminal of the chassis.
Handling of Laser Welder
- Appoint a laser safety administrator.
- Establish a laser controlled zone for safety control.
- Never modify the equipment.