YAG Laser Welder
YAG Laser Welder LW-Y8 / LW-Y20 / LW-Y50 / LW-Y150 / LW-Y300
It is Widely Used in Precision Metal Welding!
This is a standard YAG laser welder which is most suitable for precision welding of electronic components.
- It is Useful for Wide Range of Applications from Ultraprecision Components to Mechanical Parts
We are offering a line-up consisting of five models
- Stable High Quality Welding is Realized
It is equipped with an energy feedback control function
- It is Applicable to Multi-point Simultaneous Welding
Up to four branched output is possible
- Welding Quality Control is Realized Without Fail
Output energy (J) and average power (W) are monitored simultaneously
|Major Applications||Exciter Source||Laser Medium|
|Metal Welding (from ultra-precise components to mechanical components)||Flash Lamp||Nd:YAG Rod|
|Max Rated Power||8W||20W||50W||150W||300W|
|Application||Precision welding of electronic components and medical components||Electronic component field such as termination of coil Cu wire for motors, tab welding for batteries and welding of optical components||It is useful in wide range of applications from electronic components and medical components to automobile components|
|Max Rated Power||8W (Class 4)||20W (Class 4)||50W (Class 4)||150W (Class 4)||300W (Class 4)|
|Max Pulse Energy||8 J/P||20 J/P||50 J/P||70 J/P|
|Max Pulse Width||20.0ms||30.0ms|
|Pulse Repetition Rate||0.1 – 20Hz||0.1 – 99Hz||0.1 – 200Hz|
|Power Sharing||Max 4|
|Power Source||AC200/220V 1Φ 8A||AC200/220V 3Φ 18A||AC200/220V 3Φ 25A||AC200/220V 3Φ 48A|
|Dimension / Weight||W410 x D845 x H790mm 130kg||W530 x D1170 x H1030mm 250kg||W530 x D1170 x H1030mm 250kg||W650 x D1335 x H1045mm 360kg|
The laser beam output from the oscillator can be branched and output simultaneously through multiple light paths or output sequentially from multiple light paths.
Branched version can be selected at the time of order placement.
- The laser beam is output from one light path
- The laser beam of preset value is output
Time Branching (2 – 4 Branches)
- The laser beam is output in sequence from multiple light paths
- The laser beam of preset value is output by switching the light paths
Simultaneous Branching (2 – 4 Branches)
- The laser beam is output simultaneously from the branched light path
- The output energy per branch equals the value obtained by dividing the preset value by the number of branches
Simultaneous 2 and Times 2 Branches
- The laser beam is output in sequence for 2 light paths at a time
- The output energy per branch equals half of the preset value
- This is a head to fabricate the work by focusing the laser beam output from the optical fiber
- We have different models available including the small sized standard type suitable to be equipped on machines and a model with a CCD camera which enables welding while observing the welding position by a camera
- Furthermore, focal length of the output head and lens diameter can be selected depending on the working distance or high repetition application
- Our laser welder products comply with the “Safety of laser products” of Japanese Industrial Standards and the “Preventive measures against interference by laser beam”, a notice from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- When using a laser welder, please make sure to follow the instruction manual and label or caution note displayed on or attached to the product.
- Our laser welder products correspond to class 4 laser. Make sure not to have the beam emitted from the laser welder get directly into your eyes.
Even the reflected light or the scattered light is very dangerous. Be careful not to have the light get into your eyes.
- In case the laser beam is irradiated on human body, there is a possibility for a serious interference to be caused. Be sure to wear a laser protection gear within an area where the laser beam may reach you.
- Do not irradiate laser beam into the air. Be sure to terminate.
- Do not irradiate laser toward an inflammable object. A fire may be caused.
- When replacing a flash bulb or removing the power supply cover, turn the power OFF and wait for 5 minutes before doing so.
- Be sure to ground the ground terminal of the chassis.
Handling of Laser Welder
- Appoint a laser safety administrator.
- Establish a laser controlled zone for safety control.
- Never modify the equipment.